Registration with The Social Hub address

The Social Hub hotel is revolutionizing the way guests experience their temporary stay in a city. Not only does it offer accommodations and top-notch services, but it also provides a unique opportunity for guests to become registered citizens of the city they are staying in. Through this process, guests can establish legal residency using the hotel's address, making The Social Hub Hotel the perfect choice for those seeking an extended stay.


One key aspect to consider is that the specific registration process may vary depending on the city where the guest is staying. Each city has its own regulations and requirements for residency registration. However, The Social Hub Hotel is well-versed in the local protocols of the cities it operates in, enabling them to guide guests through the appropriate registration channels.

The standard residency requirement for registration at the city hall may vary from 14 days to 4 months (each city can have a different policy). Registration can be done by the city hall with the booking confirmation and proof of ID, such as your passport. Guest's room number will be provided at check-in (not before). Our guests can also check upon arrival with our reception if any form needs to be completed for this process. 


Registration in Netherlands

In The Netherlands, guests can register in the city hall, but only if you have proof of permanent residency with a BSN number, you can avoid paying city tax. All you have to do is send us your official proof of registry. If you apply for a temporary residency and do not receive a BSN number, city tax will be applied.
For more detailed informations about registration in:
- TSH Amsterdam West: Click here.
- TSH Amsterdam City: Click here.

Registration in Barcelona

In Barcelona, guests can register at the Oficina de Atención al Ciudadano (Citizen Advice Office).

Registration in Germany

In Germany, guests can register in the city hall at any time, however city tax will still be applied. To avoid paying city tax, you should provide proof at the reception that your stay is related to business or educational purposes.

Registration in Vienna

In Vienna, guests can register at the Residence Registration Service Centre (Meldeservicestelle).

Registration in Florence 


In Florence, guests need to bring at check-in is your passport. Guests from outside the EU that are planning a stay longer than 90 days should go to the city hall to obtain the mandatory “Permesso di Soggiorno” and to the Consolato for the VISA. You can only avoid paying city tax if you are studying at Università di Firenze or if you are in Florence for medical reasons.
For more information, we advise you to check the official City Hall website of your selected city.


With The Social Hub Hotel, guests can truly embrace the spirit of their new city and enjoy all the advantages that come with being an official citizen. 

Rebranding Florence crop (2).jpeg