For information over how to book the free night, please reach our reservations department (Contact us - The Social Hub). For information about the conditions of use you can check the student benefit page.
Good to know:
· The 1 free night can be redeemed after your check-in and before the check-out date of your semester reservation.
· The 1 free night for yourself can only be redeemed in The Social Hub location other than the one the semester stay is taking place (For example: If your semester stay is in Paris, you cannot use your free night in Paris).
· The free night for parents can only be used in the location where the semester stay is taking place (For example: If your semester stay is in Rotterdam, you can only book a room for your parents in Rotterdam).
· All 1 free night bookings are subjected to availability. If no free night is shown (€0,00) it means that a free night is not possible on those dates, in that specific location. Try different dates and/or a different location (or pay for the room).
· Breakfast is not included.
· Bookings should be made a minimum of 3 nights before the desired check-in date.
· Bookings can be cancelled or modified up to 24-hours before the check-in date. In case of a no-show or when cancelled within 24- hours of the check-in date the offer is considered redeemed.
· In locations where City Tax applies, this will be payable upon arrival. If this applies, it will be clear throughout the booking process.
· No equivalent monetary value can be redeemed for either promotion.
· The promo code usage for a free night stay is subjected to availability and can differ per location and period. Paris and Vienna are quite popular destinations for students and therefore the availability is tight. However, you can always try to book any of the 16 other European locations.
Please keep in mind that when booking more than one night under this promo the exceeding nights will be cancelled without any notification from us.